If you receive your bill via email, you will receive an email with your monthly bill attached and available for viewing immediately.
This email will also confirm:
• Account Number (to which payment should be made)
• Previous Balance (anything carried forward from previous bill)
• Total Amount Due: (total outstanding balance)
• Due Date (the date by which payment must be received)
• Invoice Date (the date your bill was issued)
If you receive your bill by post, it will be printed and posted within 3 working days of your invoice date - the actual delivery date for receipt will depend on local conditions.